Are you a sweet lover and always have fear of taking in so many calories?
Worry not; You can now eat both delicious and healthy foods, how?
Cupcakes kale chips yummy healthy eats tasty scrumptious sweets are for those who want to eat healthy and delicious food at the same time. You can have wonderful cupcakes made from green vegetables and kale leaves.
Are you desperately looking for healthy and delicious cake recipes made from vegetables, nuts, grains, and fruits? Still in vain?
You are at the right place. Here we are going to discuss some healthy and delicious recipes. But before we jump to the recipes, we need to understand what kale, kale chips, and cups cakes are. Let’s discover together in detail.
Kale is a dark green leafy vegetable that belongs to the family of cabbage. Kale is enriched with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, thiamin, niacin, folate, potassium, copper, vitamin E, iron, protein, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, and manganese. Moreover, its taste is unforgettably delicious.
Kale Chips: Healthy Snack
Kale chips are a crispy and delicious snack that we can bake within 10 minutes. Only three ingredients will make these kale chips mouthwatering that is fresh kale leaves, salt, and olive oil. You can also add seasoning and spices like feta cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. One thing you need to keep in mind does not to overcook it, to avoid the kale chips losing their flavor. Pro tip: cool it before you serve it. You can also cook with others vegetables.
Kale Chips in Air Fryer
To avoid cholesterol and oil, you can cook kale chips in an air fryer which is the ideal option for healthy snacks. Cooking in the air fryer makes the kale chips light, healthy and crispy. Just four minutes are enough for them. Also, ensure that you shake the pan halfway. As we have already told you overcooked makes the kale chips bitter.
Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Adding kale to cupcakes or other baked items can be a great source of nutrition and energy for your family. Kale chips are a healthy alternative to traditional oily potato chips. For healthier food, you should add these nutritious cupcake kale chips to your meal.
Kale leaves contain salt, so they should be cooked at a low temperature to avoid uneven cooking. Convection ovens are great for evenly cooking the yummy cupcake kale chips. See how easy the Cupcakes Kale Chips Yummy Healthy Eats Tasty Scrumptious Sweets recipe is.
Who created this kale chips recipe?
Benjamin Frank is a stay-at-home dad, who created this Cupcakes Kale Chips Yummy Healthy Eats Tasty Scrumptious Sweet recipe. These recipes can be served in both ways cold and hot. Kale chips are getting popularity nowadays.
Making Of Plain Vanilla Cupcakes
Let’s cook together to make our own cupcakes and kale chips.
Here are the ingredients that we have required for our baking process:
- All-purpose flour 1 ½ cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter ½ cup
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Eggs large 2
- Vanilla extract 2tsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Use a paper liner in the cupcake pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a medium bowl and mix baking powder, flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Now take a large bowl and beat the sugar and butter together to make it fluffy and light.
- Add eggs one by one and mix them well.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix all the dry ingredients with milk and fill the cupcakes pans with batter about two-thirds.
- Bake it for 18-20 minutes.
- When it completely cools down, do frosting and decorating.
Making of Kale Cup Cakes
Cupcakes kale chips yummy healthy eats tasty scrumptious sweets are cooked, similarly to plain cupcakes with a slight difference. Let’s get started to make the yummiest kale cupcakes.
Here is the list of ingredients that are necessary for kale cupcake making.
- Kale leaves
- Granulated sugar
- Zest & Orange juice
- All-purpose flour
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Icing sugar
- Preheat your oven (to 325 degrees).
- Grease the cupcake tray.
- Separate the stems from the kale leaves, and tear them into small pieces.
- Boil the leaves. Rinse the tender leaves with cold water.
- Squeeze the kale leaves to remove the excess moisture.
- Add kale leaves, eggs, and orange juice into the blender and blend it.
- Prepare the cupcake batter in a bowl.
- Mix sugar and butter to make it fluffy.
- Mix the kale pure with orange zest and vanilla then combined well with dry ingredients.
- Fill the cupcake tray (¾ full)
- Bake your kale cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Add frosting to the cool kale cupcakes.
Making of Kale Smoothie
A kale smoothie sounds disgusting but it is not what it sounds like. The combination of kale leaves with natural fruits like banana, pineapple, and apple makes it delicious and healthy. Let’s start the making process.
The required ingredients for the kale smoothie are:
- Kale leaves
- Green apple
- Lemon juice
- Frozen mango
- Frozen pineapple
- Start blending the soft and room temperature fruits first with the liquids such as water, apple, banana, and kale leaves.
- Then add frozen fruits such as frozen pineapple and mango.
- You can also add some extras to make it more delicious or according to your taste.
- Fresh basil leaves, shredded coconut, and grated ginger will also add a scrumptious taste to your smoothie.
- You can also store kale smoothies for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. But it is best that you can drink it fresh.
- Shake the bottle or mix it with a spoon before drinking to get a better taste.
Cupcakes kale chips yummy healthy eats tasty scrumptious sweets are sweet treats for sweet lovers. By adding kale to our desserts, keep your family energetic and healthy. Kale is a nutritious vegetable and you can try many recipes by considering kale as a main ingredient.
Kale is the best combination with sweet ingredients like dark chocolate which contains flavonoids and antioxidants. This protects the body from heart diseases and improves the functionality of the brain. Keep following us for more healthy ingredients and secret recipes.