Write for us
Submit Your Content for Health and Fitness Topics
Are you willing to share your ideas with the world, but can’t start due to fewer opportunities? And also fervent to write about health & fitness?
In that case, we are here for you…!! we always look for writers who are interested to contribute in our blogs, we only feature guest posting related to fitness and health.
Keep reading on to learn more about which content we accept…!!
How do we post articles?
There are no hard & fast rules in it you just simply have to write an article of more than 800-1500 words, (more than 1500 under some conditions). After that in some time, our team will look over it and check if its matches our criteria. If yes, we will post your content in 1 office day.
Please read the guild lines carefully before submitting the content, if you do so, there will be more chances for your content to get approved and posted. Because we also do have to keep the quality of our blogs.
Only those guest posts will be approved that meet the criteria:
- Your Content should be Engaging
- Make sure your guest post is very Informative
- Consider writing a well researched guest post
- Your guest post should be your own and 100% Original
- 800 words are compulsory.
- Should be user-friendly and grammatically correct.
- There article should be factual and adhere the Google guidelines
- Content must be unique and plagiarism free.
- You only can upload one link in your content (which will be a do-follow link).
- Guest posts are only accepted via Google Docs.
- Your Guest Post will be rejected if it is copied, repost or partially plagiarized in any way.
What guest post topics do we accept?
- Weight loss
- Cross Fit
- Physical therapy
- Bodyweight training
- Workout programs
- And anything else related to fitness, working out, training, etc.
On what topics we do not accept content?
- Steroid or drug-related posts
- Sexual content
- Article containing pornography or other vulgar materials
Free for Limited Time:
Right now, we are accepting guest post for absolutely free.
- We charge a zero – $0 editorial fee for uploading sponsor guest post!
- We have all rights to change or update anything in the content.
- After accepting your article will be published in 1 working day. For any queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for considering writing for our blog. We are looking for your article.
What Are People Looking for in Online Fitness Classes?
V1 Pre Workout Review: Is This A Good Choice For Me?
The Sinful Nutrition of Vegetables: Where Every Veggie Has a Dark Side
Sports Nutrition From Coach Levi – Guide to Health & Performance
7 Ways To Become A Balanced Babe And Holistic Lifestyle Nutrition Coach