I’ve been a balanced babe holistic lifestyle nutrition coach for over seven years now, and in that time, I’ve seen this field transform and grow. When I started, there weren’t many jobs available in the field—at least not ones that offered decent pay or benefits.
But today, there are more positions than ever, which is excellent news for those who want to make a career by helping people live healthier lifestyles. So if this is something you’re interested in doing yourself or have considered doing professionally (but aren’t sure where to start), here are some tips for becoming a balanced babe and holistic lifestyle nutrition coach:
Could you work with me?
We all want to be our best selves and live a balanced life. Balance is not always easy, especially when managing a busy schedule, long-term goals, and personal responsibilities.
If you are looking for support in reaching your nutrition goals or want help with your coaching business, I would love to guide you along the way! Working with me will give you the tools and knowledge needed to become an empowered holistic lifestyle nutrition coach who can support others in their journey toward excellent health.
Some of the benefits of working with me:
- You will learn how to create nutritionally balanced meals that enhance your clients’ physical performance while helping them feel energized throughout the day.
- You will learn how to develop menus/recipes that help clients achieve their weight loss goals while feeling satisfied by regularly eating nutrient-dense foods such as fruits & vegetables (not just when they’re trying their diet).
Start with a background in health and wellness.
First, you must have a background in health and wellness. This means that you are already familiar with maintaining your health and wellness, whether through nutrition or not. A holistic lifestyle nutrition coach focuses on the whole person—their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects—and creates a personalized plan based on this understanding of their client.
Holistic health coaching differs from conventional nutritional advice because it goes beyond focusing solely on food choices for long-term change. A holistic health coach will look at the total picture of their client’s lives: where they work, what they do for fun (or don’t), how much time they spend sleeping or exercising… everything!
The benefits of holistic lifestyle nutrition coaching include improved energy levels (both physically and mentally), better focus at work/school/home life, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals achieved more quickly than other programs available today.
Create an online program or an eBook.
One of the most important things to do to create a business is to create a balanced babe holistic lifestyle nutrition coach guide people want. This can be an online program or eBook, but you must make sure your product is high quality, easy to follow, and affordable. If your customers don’t feel like they’re getting value from what you’re selling, they won’t continue buying from you long-term.
A lot of people will create something and then sell it without caring whether it’s useful for their audience or if anyone really wants it. If this happens, chances are your launch will fail because no one is interested in buying from someone who doesn’t seem like they know what they’re doing!
Become a freelance health/balanced babe holistic lifestyle nutrition coach.
- Write about your journey. The easiest way to make money as a writer is by writing about yourself, so if you’re already blogging or vlogging and gaining an audience, keep doing what works!
- Write about other people’s journeys. Do you know someone who has just lost 50 pounds or had their first baby? How did they do it? What were the challenges? Your readers might be interested in hearing their story.
- Write about current health and wellness news. Did you hear about some new research that supports something you believe in? Did a study show how coconut oil is bad for your health? You can write articles explaining all this info—and make sure it’s accurate! It’ll be great for SEO, too, because Google loves authoritative content (which means many people have already read it).
- Write about trends in the industry (yoga teacher training programs) or exciting new products/services (counting macros app). This kind of content typically gets shared on social media quite often, bringing more traffic back to your site and possibly even making some sales through affiliate marketing links.
Become a personal trainer with an advanced certification in nutrition.
- It would help if you had a degree in nutrition.
- You can get certified by several different organizations, each with its standards.
- Suppose you want to become a personal trainer with an advanced certification in nutrition. In that case, you’ll also need to take courses in anatomy and kinesiology, physiology, exercise science, biomechanics, and motor learning—and one or two more if you’re going for the certification the National Academy offers of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Pursue an internship at your favorite natural lifestyle brand.
An internship is a great way to get more hands-on experience in your field before jumping into the workforce. It’s also a chance to network with industry pros, learn more about the industry and test out different career paths.
Blog about balanced babe holistic lifestyle nutrition coach!
- Write about your journey! If you’re interested in blogging, now is the time to start. What do you have to share? What can you teach others? Blog about your experiences and what you learned. Blog about your successes, failures, goals, and dreams. Share with us what foods are working for you and which aren’t so much—and why! Tell us all of your favorite recipes that help keep you balanced so we can try them too! Write reviews of products or restaurants that make it easier for people like us to live holistically healthy lifestyles without breaking the bank.
The field of holistic health coaching is full of opportunities.
The field of holistic health coaching is full of opportunities. There are many ways to get started, some of them free and some that cost money.
The best way to start right now is by learning how your body works and what it needs to be balanced and well. That’s where the program comes into play—it will teach you everything you need to know so that when people come looking for help, they can find it at Father Fitness Blog.
I’m so excited for you! Holistic lifestyle nutrition coaching is a great way to combine your passion for healthy living with a career that helps others. If you’re ready to take the first steps toward becoming a holistic health coach, go ahead and check out my free wellness guide below.